We are always on the lookout for talented software developers, system implementers and web developers with experience in the pensions or financial services industry. If you think you have the skillset and experience we are looking for then please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Procentia_Enquiries@Procentia.co.uk
As part of our continuing growth we are currently seeking to recruit an additional Systems Implementer to work in our Client Services team. Systems Implementers are responsible for all aspects of configuring our “IntelliPen” administration system to meet our clients’ requirements, including the configuration of workflows, data maintenance screens, interfaces with other systems, data migrations, reports and benefit calculations. This is a technical role that would suit a candidate with good IT skills. Any programming skills, even if only gained from programming Excel macros or similar, would be an advantage. Some pensions and/or other financial services knowledge is essential.
It’s an exciting, rewarding and very varied role, with many opportunities for the successful applicant to further his/her IT and pensions knowledge.
As part of working in the Client Services Team, System Implementers are expected to liaise with our clients to gather their requirements, produce specifications and configure the functionality requested.
Applicants are also expected to:
• Be educated to degree level with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a pensions, financial services or IT environment.
• Be good communicators, both internally and with clients.
• Have a high degree of numeracy.
• Be an excellent team worker with good time management and work planning abilities.
• Be self-motivated and capable of independent working.
• Have a thorough approach to testing the work they produce.
• Be hard working and willing to, when required, go the extra mile to deliver on time.
Any experience of the following tools and technologies would be beneficial:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• SQL (ideally T-SQL)
• Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Microsoft ASP/ASP.NET or VB.NET
• Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Any other programming languages
If you would be interested in applying for this position then please send your CV and a short covering letter to Procentia_Enquiries@Procentia.co.uk